Narayan Nagbali Puja : Narayan Nagabhali is of two distinct rituals. Also, Narayan bali is done to get rid of the forefather curse though Nag bali is done to get rid of sin done by killing the snake, specifically Cobra which is praised in India. It is done only at Trimbakeshwar.
Narayan Bali ritual is done to get the unsatisfied wants of the forefather’s souls which are stuck in the world and issue their children. Narayan Bali is of a similar ritual as a Hindu funeral. They use an artificial body of wheat flour. Pandits use Mantras to request such souls who are having different wishes remaining attached. The ritual makes them own the body and the funeral frees them to a different world.
Procedures of the Pooja
It is a three-day ritual on a specific day and time. On the first day, the devotees should take a holy bath in Kushavarta and resolve to give ten things in charity. Also, After doing prayers at the Trimbakeshwar temple, they go to the Dharamshala at the meeting point of rivers Godavari and Ahilya for doing Narayan Nagbali Puja.
People do Narayanbali-Nagbali pooja at Trimbakeshwar only. People do this puja in three days. This puja needs a special date to perform it. A few days are not good to do this puja. People do this puja for so many reasons. If one has suffered from illness, going through bad times, someone in the family has killed Nag. Or one is having an issue to have kids or just you have everything and you want to do some religious puja to have everything.
Narayan Nagbali Pooja Cost at Trimbakeshwar
Narayan Nagbali is a 3 day Pooja where a person needs an actual place to stay and a Pandit. One Pandit does this Pooja. But other Pandits are also required to do this Pooja.
- The cost of doing this Pooja is around Rs. 7000 – 8000. The person should bring new clothes. They don’t include clothes in this cost.
- Also, The fare of the hotel room starts from Rs 500.
- The amount for food per plate is Rs. 100.3 Days schedule of puja
- On the initial day of this ritual, take a holy dip in the Kushavarta.
- After that, go to the Trayambakeshwar temple with a coconut, 5 supari and Dakshina and do the Prathna.
- For doing the Sankalp, you have to go to the ‘Shamshaan’ available behind the Shivji Temple on Trimbakeshwar. Also, Priest do the preparations to do the Vidhaan there.
- After the sankalp, people do a puja to worship 5 Kalash.
- After that people worship 6 Murtis of Bal Gopal, Vishnu, Bramha, Shankar, Yumraj and Tath Purush.
- Then do the Havan.
- Also, do the 11 Pindh Shraddh for Lord Vishnu and 5 Pind Shraddh for Lord Bramha and the other 5 Gods. In total, believers have to do 16 Pind Shraddhs.
- We make a nice Pind to do the Puja. While performing the Puja, we worship it.
- After that, do one of these Pinds to the crows for them to eat.
- Also, make a doll of a human and pray it with all the Mantras and rules, putting it on top of a coconut. After they do the puja, state it to be dead and burn it.
- Chant the Mantra- ‘Om Namah Bhagvate Vasudeva’ throughout the day.
- On another day, again after taking a bath at the Kund, wear the same cloth you wore the day before.
- People do the Sapindh Shradh of the Human Doll that was worshipped and burnt the day before.
- After doing the Shradh we make a ‘Pratima’ of a Nag or a Snake on a Flour or ‘Ata’.
- Again we worship it and then state it to be dead. After that, burn this as well.
- The Snake or Nag is believed to have 8 Doshas. Do these 8 Doshas puja
- After that, spend the day regularly saying ‘Om Namah Bhagvate Namah’.
- On the third day, Pandits do Ganesh Pooja believers can begin all the good things going forward.
- Also, After this, they finish the Narayan Nagalika Vidhaan.
- You have to bring a Gold Nag Partima or Murti and pray it.
- The rest of the day you have to continuously chant the ‘Om Namah Bhagvate Namah’ mantra.
For doing Narayan Nagbali puja in trimbakeshwar people can reach this place by air, by train or by road. The finest way to reach this place is by road. The bus frequency for this place is really good. Nevertheless, if you are looking for a dependable panditji who can study your kundli and help you choose the right kaal sarp dosh puja muhurat and make the preparations so you can accomplish a gentle and fruitful KalSarp Yog Puja you contact Vidyanand Guruji on 7030000788.