Narayan Nagbali Puja Dates : Narayan Nagbali consists of two different rituals. Also, narayan bali is done to get away from ancestral curse while Nag bali is done to get away from sin done by killing the snake, specially Cobra which is worshipped in India. It can be done only at Trimbakeshwar.
Narayan Bali ritual is done to fulfill the unsatisfied dreams of the ancestral souls which are stuck in the world and create problems for their progeny. Narayan Bali comprises of the same ritual as Hindu funeral. An artificial body almost made of wheat flour is used. Also, mantras are used to cite such souls who are having few wishes remaining attached. The ritual makes them possess the body and the funeral frees them to another world.
Narayan Nagbali Puja Dates 2021
Jan:-2021 8, 12, 17, 22, 25
Feb:-2021 1, 4, 8, 11, 14, 18, 21, 28
Mar:-2021 3, 7, 13, 17, 20, 27, 31
Apr:-2021 3, 6, 9, 12, 16, 23, 26, 30
May:-2021 3, 6, 9, 13, 20, 23, 27, 30
Jun:-2021 2, 6, 10, 16, 20, 24, 28
Jul:-2021 3, 7, 14, 18, 21, 27, 30
Aug:-2021 3, 10, 14, 17, 26, 31
Sept:-2021 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 27
Oct:-2021 3, 7, 11, 14, 20, 24, 31
Nov:-2021 3, 7, 10, 17, 20, 27, 30
Dec:-2021 5, 8, 11, 15, 18, 24, 28
These are Narayan Nagbali Puja Dates for 2021.
Samgari Requried for Narayan Nagbali Puja
The material provided in Trimbakeshwar
A priest will provide the following things;
Vessel to cook rice for the ceremony, water pot, small plates, copper pot, pali, 3 brahmins, seats build of cotton. Also, darbha and silk, idols of deities, the material needed for sacrificial fire, clarified butter, rice, darbha sticks of Palash, samidha. Also, dried cow dung cakes, sesame, barley, flowers, garlands of flowers, a mixture of milk, ghee, curd, honey, and sugar. Therefore, a food donated to God, the material required for worship, plates made of leaves. Also wheat flour, all plant material, etc. required for the ritual.
Material that one needs to carry with them
An idol of snake made of gold as per one’s ability which should be made of minimum 1 gm gold, new white dhoti, new towel, white saree without black border, white bodice, 5 new pieces of cloth for use in prayer. Hence, a person should carry this by themselves.
Who should perform Narayan Nagbali ?
People who can do Narayan Nagbali Puja:
- People do Pooja to gets of issues like economic issues, Family health problems, bad patches in Business, marriage issues and education hindrances.
- This pooja takes place to get away from the curse from wife, father, mother, brother, corpse and even small churn-staff.
- This pooja takes place for 3 days by a married couple to lead a good and peaceful life.
- This ceremony fulfills the desires of the ancestor’s souls and removes negative effects. The soul tries to get in contact with the family members directly or indirectly and hence the ceremony intends to provide peace to the soul.
Benefits of Narayan Nagbali Puja
- Narayan Nagbali is a very necessary pooja that helps the ancestors of the past 7 generations to get peace and salvation.
- This pooja is also very beneficial for childbirth and eliminates any harm from ghosts or bad omen.
- It will also help to progress and get success and progress in professional life.
- This pooja is very important and even important than the Chaardhaam yaatra Pitruseva.
- This pooja also helps to discharge any problem due to the premature death of the family member. It will free the family from any of the curses from a dead person in the family.
Take care while performing narayan nagbali puja:
- The Pooja of Narayan Nagabhali is for 3 days.
- A Male person is required for Narayan Nagabhali Pooja as per our shastra a female alone cannot do the Pind-daan & pin-daan is involved in Narayan Nagabhali Pooja.
- You have to come one day prior or early in the morning till 6 AM on the date Muhurta.
- Once pooja begins you should not leave Trimbak till pooja ends, On the last day, you will be free about 12 noon.
- You should eat food without Onion, Garlic on those pooja days. The next day onward you can have.
- The Daxina Rs 5500/- contains all the Pooja Samugri, all Snakes & Food-stay arrangement for 2 Persons per Pooja. Daxina you will give us once your pooja over.
- Also, you have to bring only new clothes for your-self like a white dhoti, gamcha, napkin for Male and other than black green & plane white colors saree, blouse, etc. for female ( wife ).
- People should do the reservation for this ritual a minimum of 4 days in advance by informing us. You should register name and telephone number before coming for the pooja. It is inevitable to make reservations to avail of all the facilities. People can do reservations through phone or mail.
- You will not have Non-veg & Alcohol for the next 41 days including Pooja day.